Air Duct Cleaning in Kansas City
Quality Cleaning. Trained. Experienced. Professional.
Air ducts get dirty over time, just like everything else! An air filter is a good way to slow buildup, but eventually, a full cleaning is the only solution.
When you work with Kade Cleaning for your duct cleaning needs, you can expect:
- Professional air duct cleaning specialists
- Our staff is IBC & IICRC certified
- Clean ducts increase the efficiency of your heating and cooling system
- Open access ports or doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected.
- Use vacuum equipment (HEPA) that exhausts particles outside of the home
- Enhances indoor air quality
- Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass
- Protect carpet and household furnishings during cleaning
- Inspects the system before cleaning