Carpet Cleaning in Kansas City by Kade Cleaning
Quality Cleaning. Trained. Experienced. Professional.
Air ducts get dirty over time, just like everything else! An air filter is a good way to slow buildup, but eventually, a full cleaning is the only solution.
When you work with Kade Cleaning for your carpet cleaning needs, you can expect:
- Same-day Service Available, Don’t Wait Any Longer!
- Professional carpet cleaning specialists
- Our staff is IBC & IICRC certified
- Emergency water extraction & removal
- Deep cleans to the base of the carpet
- State-of-the-art carpet cleaning equipment
- Enhances indoor air quality
- Deodorizing and disinfecting
- Rapid drying of carpets, rugs, mats, floors and walls and restored to prior condition
- Our experts can bring your home back to life